Photobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Faerie Problems?

Here's a quick little helper tip if you find yourself plagued with pesky imps that are up to no good. If they follow you around everywhere you go and cause mischief, where a bracelet or an anklet with bells, they hate the noise! Jingle it frequently to keep them at bay.

If you find they're wreaking havoc in your yard or garden, Windchimes will do the trick here, especially on a windy day!

Personally, I love Faeries! I have yet to find any that cause mischief in my life, but on the off chance that they want to get frisky at, say, an important meeting, I wear my anklet and wiggle my foot every now and then. It doesn't create a din that's distracting in the meeting, but it does have the Faeries covering their ears and scrambling to get away!


Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails