Photobucket

Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Day...

First, I'd like to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday. She may not have been with us for the past 10 years, but yet I'm sure she is still with us. So, today during a ritual I plan on doing, I am calling on my mom for her aid. It's the perfect kind of spellwork to do seeing as she loved to shop and spend money! Not only is it her birthday, but it is also a Full Moon a perfect time to perform the spellwork that I plan on doing.

What does this mean? It means that it's an even better time to perform my money growing spell. There are a few people in my life that are experiencing financial difficulties at the present time and with the aid of my Mom and the Goddess, we are going to do a spell that will alleviate those hardships somewhat. I've done this spell before and its worked wonders for those who have needed the extra help.

I call it my Marigold Money Spell. This particular spell calls for some shiny trinkets, some real or fake coins representing money, a planting pot, some soil and some money growing seeds...I use Marigold seeds because for 1, the plant is a money plant and 2, I just love Marigolds!! What's going to make this spell extra special and even more powerful is I've already got set aside on my altar everything I need in the way of the trinkets and coins from an earlier working. They are already all fired up and ready to go!!

I've seen this spell many times, called many different things, in many books and on many different sites. It's one that takes a bit of time to manifest because as the seeds germinate and grow, so does the money in the lives of those I'm working for.

So, I'm off for now to get all my housework and errands done so that I am completely available to perform this work this evening. Happy Spellworking!


Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails