Photobucket

Friday, May 21, 2010

More Stones and their wonderful works!

In my previous post, you read about my experience at my 2nd niece's 1st communion and why the day went so well for me. In this post I'm going to let you know the reason behind my job interview (posted on Witchie's Place) success. It was a combination of the Hematite and a stone called, Tiger's Eye (also known as Cat's Eye).

"This stone is most recognized for bringing money, psychic protection, courage, luck, confidence, willpower, clear thinking and speaking to show us the personal power in life that we have...Tiger's Eye works on our mental plane by amplifying thinking and manifesting what you think about. Helps separate thoughts from feelings, more centered, less emotional. Tiger's Eye allows us to recognize both our talents and our faults. It can reveal your true needs without our self-serving or rigid mental attitudes getting in the way...This stone helps change anxiety, fear and obsessiveness into practicality and logic. Has the grounding energy of the earth, but is embellished with a glowing warmth. A stone for people who need more confidence to accomplish their goals. Draws helpful people and material things to the wearer. Centers energy and mental focus. This stone helps us to find our closest version of perfectionism without obsessive behavior."*

So, one can easily see where I got my confidence from, how I tamped down my anxieties of an interview and gave me the energy and mental focus I needed to succeed at the interview! The only thing I recommend with either of these stones is to not carry them around with you continuously. For me, I was on a "high" for the rest of the afternoon and evening. These stones can have a powerful effect
and can draw a lot of energy

If you choose to wear them or carry them with you, be sure to do a cleansing at least once a month, generally around the full moon for the both of them separately in a bowl of quartz...do not cleanse with water!



*Courtesy of: http://www.peacefulmind.com/stones2.htm



Much Luvz, Witchie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails