Photobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Help Is Needed For a Beautiful Little Monkey...

While blogging through the blogs of the people I follow I came upon a post that broke my heart! A beautiful little 16 month old girl, nicknamed Monkey, has been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. I do not know Monkey and until tonite had never even seen her Momma's blog before, but thanks to a wonderful friend of their family and the blogger I follow, Ian (from my Monday Minute), hopefully this family will get all the help they will definitely need!

Ian has begun a fundraiser to help this family in desperate need. I am now a follower of Monkey and her family and have donated so far what money we could afford at the moment and a free ad spot on one of my top ads. I am asking everyone that follows me to please go to Ian's page using the link that I've provided here for you and make a donation for this little Angel. Or click on the picture of Monkey at the top of my blogs.

I have posted this on my Facebook as well and I hope many or ALL of you do the same!!
I will continue to repost this on my Facebook as it is very late and not many of my friends are on. Send your donations, your prayers, whatever you can that will help!

IF YOU HAVE HEALTHY CHILDREN...PLEASE HELP! IF YOU KNOW OR LOVE SOMEONE WHO HAS/HAD CANCER...PLEASE HELP! IF YOU HAVE A HEART...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails