Photobucket

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Free Ads on my Website!

Want FREE advertising for your blog? Contact me either here or at my email: kuincie6@hotmail.com SLD Merchandise will be giving away 5 FREE ad spaces, first come, first served.

Your blog doesn't have to be about selling stuff either, it can be about whatever you wish as long as it doesn't violate the normal blogger rules. If your blog is 'risque' be sure to have the warning up for people to sign in to it first, otherwise it won't make it to the website!

All of my blogs: Witchie's Place, SLD Merchandise & Witchie's Cavern will have this post, so there are 15 FREE Ad spaces to be had!

I will need a working badge code in the standard 125x125 size.

Good Luck and I hope to see you on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails